11 Essential Firefox Add-ons For Web Developers
* Adblock Plus – Ever been annoyed by all those ads and banners on the internet that often take longer to download than everything else on the page? Install Adblock Plus now and get rid of them. You will never go back to browsing without it! (wiki)
* All-in-one Sidebar – One of my favourite Firefox 3 add-ons. Lets you quickly switch between sidebar panels, view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and more in the sidebar, or view source or websites in the sidebar. (wiki)
* DOM Inspector – DOM Inspector is a tool that can be used to inspect and edit the live DOM (Document Object Model) of any web document or XUL application. The DOM hierarchy can be navigated using a two-paned window that allows for a variety of different views on the document and all nodes within. (wiki)
* DownThemAll – DownThemAll lets you download all the links or images contained in a webpage and much more: you can refine your downloads by fully customizable criteria to get only what you really want. (wiki)
* IE View Lite – It has a right click menu item to open a page in IE and a list of sites to always open in IE.
* Stumbleupon – StumbleUpon discovers web sites based on your interests, learns what you like and brings you more. (wiki)
* Tab Mix Plus – Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox’s tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager. (wiki)